Wednesday 16 October 2013

Latest Tinyumbrella Support iOS 7.02

iOS 7.0.2 support



I’ve updated TU for iOS 7.0.2. Your mileage may vary. I fixed the libraries issue. (My mistake!). I’m still working on a fix for iTunes 11.1. I’m pretty sure I know what the problem is. I just need to find a few hours to put the fix into TU.

Keep in mind, this is only likely to work for a4 devices and older. (a5 and newer devices are out of luck) Sorry!

TinyUmbrella iPhone 5c, iPhone 5c world, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5s world and iOS 7 support

Thank you for your patience!

I just updated TU for the 4 new iPhone 5* devices. TU supports saving SHSH for iOS 7 and 7.0.1 (for the new devices about to be released).

Perhaps eventually we'll be able to restore to these firmwares using local SHSHs but remember that currently local restores are primarily for older devices (non a5 devices and lower!).

-semaphore

:: Download ::
TinyUmbrella [OSX]
TinyUmbrella [WIN]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweaks : Liberty (bypass jailbreak detection on iPhone)

Hi semua, developer for iphone Mr Ryley telahpun develop 1 useful tweaks utk iphone yg telah di jailbreak. Aku ada pm beliau mohon masuk...